giovedì 25 luglio 2013

ROMWE SALE

Always lack of 1 pair of leggings in wardrobe.
Romwe leggings flash sale, all at $17.99!
Time: 23/7/2013-25/7/2013



I love eating ice cream, I prefer wearing it


I love shopping online; it’s cool, isn’t it?  Every package is a surprise to me when receiving it.  I just can’t believe I found ROMWE, this online shop. They have everything for young girls, because they are the latest street fashion online store.  I love their designs; you can’t find such unique style at a reasonable price from anywhere else.



We always love something new, special, fashionable, which can show our styles well. But not strange or looking like a monster LOL.  Romwe ice cream print black t-shirtis one of my favorites. It’s black and loose.  It’s easy to match existing pieces in your closet, so I wear it almost every day.  And there’s an ice cream print in the front, it is sooo lovely and special, like I said simple but fashionable.

Here you can see how popular ice cream is among young ladies:



Many street fashion bloggers like to wear ice cream print clothing and take photos share with people. There are some online photo platforms like LookBook, Blog, you can find many looks about ROMWE ice cream designs. There are crop top, printed t-shirt, ice cream color skirt etc, which will inspire you?  Here are ROMWE t-shirts and ice cream inspired clothing:





Cream Colors:



4.       Cream Paillette Dress
5.       Cream Floral Shirt
6.       Bowknot Cream Blouse